Monday – Friday
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
As a Project Manager, you will be instrumental in seamlessly integrating new customers and projects into our established internal frameworks. Your active participation in and documentation of customer project interactions is paramount to this position. Through your keen insights into customer-facing dynamics, you will pioneer and refine our organizational processes, creating a benchmark system.
Throughout the project’s lifecycle, you’ll serve as the communication bridge between our staff and clients, making crucial decisions to maintain its momentum. In instances where various teams collaborate on a singular project, you’ll act as the unifying touchpoint, ensuring harmony and synergy in their efforts.
- Collaborate with senior management and relevant stakeholders to clearly define the project scope for clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all ongoing projects.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with clients to foster trust.
- Participate in business development discussions to explain our project approach and address client inquiries.
- Actively engage in resolving any project- related challenges.
- Oversee project progress and make necessary modifications to ensure its successful completion.
- Ensure that all project related personnel receive an appropriate orientation as to scope and deliverables of the project.
- Become the administration and customer service lead on the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Oversee the client onboarding process and transition to the coordination team after formula approval.
- Hold a project management meeting to ensure all stakeholders are accountable in their responsibilities.
- Manage/lead our internal project management system on Monday.com platform.
- Uphold an exceptional standard of personalized customer service.
- Efficiently address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Act as a bridge between internal departments and external clients, ensuring consistent support and project delivery.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional and professional customer service skills with strong sense of ownership
- Strong experience analyzing sales data and problem-solving skills
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- Team player, but can excel independently in a fast-paced environment
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure with no supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate with customers, clients and all members of organization
- People management skills (evidence of supporting people in a sales environment)
- Adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project Management software such as Monday.com
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management/ Customer Service environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management/Sales/Customer Service environment
- PMP or equivalent certification a plus
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.