Through our innovative, vertically integrated structure, Bell International Laboratories is capable of supporting you in bringing your product to market, from research to production.
Solutions For All Your Product Needs
Research & Development Innovation
Our world-class team of scientists will develop your product based on your brand’s vision and desired aesthetics. Using the latest innovations and trends in cosmetic chemistry, Bell International Laboratories creates state-of-the-art custom formulations that meet your specific goals, completely in-house.
- Sun Care
- Skin Care
- Personal Care
- OTC & Consumer Health Products
- Clean Beauty
- In-House Developed Technology
You’ll receive concept to shelf product development guidance and assistance from your own client-assigned project coordinator, responsible for handling all of your specific needs and operations. We also provide continuous and supportive communication to each of our clients.
In addition to development, our regulatory specialists will assist you with all aspects of domestic and international regulatory compliance, including documentation.
- Complete product concept-to-shelf support
- Turnkey development
- Manufacturing and technology transfer
- Fully tested OTC library formulas
- Regulatory guidance, including document compilation, international compliance and more
- Product Claim Substantiation
In-House Testing &
All products undergo stability and packaging compatibility testing, OTC active testing, and any additional testing to ensure optimal performance. Quality is built into every stage of the manufacturing process, from incoming inspection of components to releasing bulk product for filling along with ensuring filling produces the quality product expected.
Testing is completed using state-of-the-art equipment, the latest available technology, and strong expertise. Our ability to deliver the safest, highest quality products exceeds industry standards and is a function of our team’s use of analytical instrumentation, tools, and experience.
- Preservative efficacy testing (PET) and microbiological testing
- OTC accelerated drug stability
- Product stability and packaging compatibility testing
- Claim Substantiation via partnership with Bell Clinical Services
- Stringent testing of raw materials and finished products
- Constant quality control involvement in production
Science and production must work together to bring the highest quality products to market. At Bell International Laboratories, we offer both. Our manufacturing center’s capacity is 50,000 gallons with batch sizes ranging from 25 to 2,000 gallons, allowing us to produce many personal care and consumer health products.
- Batch size flexibility
- Inline shear mixing
- Perfume manufacturing with filter press filtration
- Manufacturing of alcohol-based products
- Solid-dose, including tablets
- Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Filling & Packaging
Your brand can take advantage of our versatile filling capabilities, which allow for safe filling into a variety of packaging types. Our state-of-the-art facility enables us to meet multiple deadlines with quality and efficiency, delivering the best value.
- Bag-on-Valve (BOV) technology
- High-speed tube filling and volumetric filling
- Automated hot filling
- Perfume filling
- Powder and tablets
Experience the Bell International Laboratories Difference
Our vertically integrated company offers all the capabilities needed to take you from concept to final production. Reach out to us if you would like to learn more about the value of partnering with Bell International Laboratories. Give us a call at 612-721-3976 today.