Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support to the CEO and Vice President of Business Development.
- Schedule and manage demanding Outlook calendars, prioritize, and resolve schedule conflicts, handle scheduling challenges arising from urgent requests from C-Level staff and external customers
- Answering incoming phone calls, filtering incoming emails, and taking messages
- Perform clerical and administrative support including proofreading and drafting letters, memos, reports and other documents
- Receive incoming communication for CEO. Review and summarize information to appropriate staff
- Arrange and manage travel and accommodations for CEO and other senior staff
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism; handle assignments that may be confidential in nature and use discretion on determining who has access to such information
- Assume ownership and responsibility for special projects assigned by the CEO, coordinating activities with internal staff at all levels of management
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional and poised under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- Desire to work in an innovate, fast-paced environment with changing work priorities, with the ability to prioritize duties
- Communicate effectively with all members and levels in organization
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in prior Executive Administrative Assistant Support for a President or Executive in the C-Suite.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook for complex email and calendar management
- Experience using WebEx/Zoom, Sharepoint and other software
- Experience making travel arrangements for executives
- Experience event planning and complex meeting coordination
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Spanish
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.