Analytical Lab Technician
Monday – Friday
12pm – 8pm
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
The purpose of the Analytical Laboratory Technician role is to conduct analytical testing on raw materials, in-process, and finished products. They are responsible for ensuring that all testing is carried out in accordance with cGMP and assist the Analytical Lab Supervisor in maintaining a high-quality laboratory.
- Prepare samples for testing on raw materials, in-process, and finished products.
- Physical and chemical testing in accordance with standard procedures, utilizing wet-chemistry and instrumental techniques.
- Operation and maintenance of scientific instruments.
- Perform daily/monthly instrument calibrations to ensure all instruments are working properly.
- Assist in development and validation of assay methods.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date and concise laboratory notebooks and records.
- Work closely as a team to complete all required tasks in a timely manner.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance to standards and specifications.
- Understand and precisely follow Standard Operating Procedures, global methods, local methods and published standard or compendia methods i.e. USP, AOCS, ASTM.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment set-up and operation, common laboratory techniques and safe chemical handling
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and all levels of management
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy & organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Proficient knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree in a scientific field plus 2 years of experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biology
- 0-2 years of experience in Quality laboratory and/or analytical laboratory
- Knowledge and practical experience with common analytical laboratory instrumentation (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, FTIR)
- Knowledge of organic chemistry and GMP
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.