Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
The role is responsible for supporting the Sales department with the supervision of administration and customer service and will be central to analyzing, forecasting, and driving all sales order processes for established clients from start to finish.
Working to support a small team, the Account Coordinator must have very strong background in managing projects and customer service. The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with internal and external customers, while identifying issues, analyzing information and developing conceptual solutions to complex challenges.
- Maintain internal customer profiles such as contacts, active SKUs, and quotes.
- Manage purchase orders for established customers.
- Collaborate with scheduling and purchasing teams to ensure orders meet their deadline
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal personnel regarding revisions, such as Bill of Materials (BOM) and artwork updates
- Manage customer inventory reports
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients to be assigned.
- Maintain high level of personalized customer service always while setting customer/client expectations.
- Responsibility for answering customer queries and complaints and dealing with them effectively.
- Regular liaison with internal departments and external customers to ensure that support is as required/expected.
Data Analysis and Process Improvement
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service processes.
- Analyze and report on sales order trends and utilize the information appropriately.
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service daily and monthly reporting.
- Produce action plans and suggestions on the back of all data analysis and push them through the business.
- Maintain and update price lists and discounts against customer accounts in the company’s ERP system.
- Raise quotations in accordance with company procedures/guidelines.
- Provide administrative decision-making and support to sales staff
- Work closely with the team to cover and assist in the entry of sales orders, acknowledgments and date changes for existing customers and current SKUs.
- Facilitate customer contracts and ensure their completion and documentation
- Ensure all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Any other special tasks, assignments or projects as requested by the company.
- High drive/motivation with the ability to adapt to changing requirements required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional and professional customer service skills with strong sense of ownership
- Strong experience analyzing sales data and problem-solving skills
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- Team player, but can excel independently in a fast-paced environment
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure with no supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate with customers, clients and all members of organization
- People management skills (evidence of supporting people in a sales environment)
- Adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Communications
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales/Customer Service environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales/Customer Service environment
- 2 years of experience in Account Coordination
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.