The role is responsible for the supervision of administration and customer service within the Sales and Marketing department and will be central to analyzing, forecasting and driving all sales order processes.
The Senior Sales Project Coordinator must have very strong background in customer service and managing projects.
The ability to identify problems, analyze information and develop conceptual solutions to complex challenges is essential.
The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with internal and external customers
- Define the scope of the client project in collaboration with senior management and other internal stakeholders.
- Create a detail plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustment as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure that all project related personnel receive an appropriate orientation as to scope and deliverables of the project.
- Become the administration and customer service lead on the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Delegate various tasks within project to Sales Project Coordination Assistant and other internal departments.
- Maintain and update price lists and discounts against customer accounts in the company’s ERP system.
- Raise quotations in accordance with company procedure/guidelines.
- Provide administrative decision-making, support and mentoring to a Sales Project Coordinator Assistants and Sales staff.
- Work closely with the team to cover and assist in the entry of sales orders, acknowledgments and date changes.
- Maintain high level of personalized customer service always.
- Responsibility for answering customer queries and complaints and dealing with them effectively.
- Regular liaison with internal departments and external customers to ensure that support is as required/expected.
- Communicate with internal departments and clients to ensure timely delivery of projects.
Data Analysis and Process Improvement
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service processes.
- Analyze and report on sales order trends and utilize the information appropriately.
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service daily and monthly reporting.
- Produce action plans and suggestions on the back of all data analysis and push them through the business.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional and professional customer service skills with strong sense of ownership
- Strong experience analyzing sales data and problem-solving skills
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure with no supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales/Customer Service environment
- 1-2 years of experience in Project Coordination/Management
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.