The role is responsible for supporting the Sales department with administration and customer service and will be central to analyzing, forecasting and driving all sales order processes start to finish, starting with creation of product briefs to ensuring timely delivery of product to clients.
Working to support a small team, the Sales Project Coordinator must have very strong background in managing projects and customer service. The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with internal and external customers, while identifying issues, analyzing information and developing conceptual solutions to complex challenges.
- Define the scope of the client project in collaboration with senior management and other internal stakeholders.
- Create a detail plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure that all project related personnel receive an appropriate orientation as to scope and deliverables of the project.
- Become the administration and customer service lead on the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Establish and maintain relationship with a small volume of assigned clients.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal personnel regarding the Finished Good BOM including any adjustments.
- Maintain high level of personalized customer service always while setting customer/client expectations.
- Responsible for answering customer queries and complaints and dealing with them effectively.
- Regular liaison with internal departments and external customers to ensure that support is as required/expected.
- Communicate appropriate project information with internal departments, sales staff and clients to ensure timely delivery of projects.
Data Analysis and Process Improvement
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service processes.
- Analyze and report on sales order trends and utilize the information appropriately.
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service daily and monthly reporting.
- Produce action plans and suggestions on the back of all data analysis and push them through the business.
- Maintain and update price lists and discounts against customer accounts in the company’s ERP system.
- Raise quotations in accordance with company procedures/guidelines.
- Provide administrative decision-making and support to sales staff
- Work closely with the team to cover and assist in the entry of sales orders, acknowledgments and date changes.
- Ensure all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional and professional customer service skills with strong sense of ownership
- Strong experience analyzing sales data and problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure with no supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate with customers, clients and all members of organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Communications
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales/Customer Service environment
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.